Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Due Date + 3



Well, I was at the doc yesterday, but unfortunately, no progress made. The baby is just very comfy in there I guess. In case I haven't gone by next Thursday, the 22nd, I have been scheduled to go to the hospital for an induction. After begging and pleading, this is the lastest day she would give me as the baby has put on so much weight and hasn't made a move yet. Please pray for us that it comes on it's own. I have heard so many times that it is harder if you are induced and that you are more likely to have a c-section and both of these things scare the life out of me. After getting home yesterday, I walked in gail force winds and I've been out walking in the rain today, anything to try to get this baby moving naturally.

1 comment: